My Guide Website?
From Christchurch: Helicopter Flight to Akaroa1 Reviews
Discover the beauty of New Zealand from a different angle with this scenic helicopter flight. Enjoy amazing panoramic views from the sky and get insightful commentary from a local pilot.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Christchurch:If youʻre booking your trip to Christchurch last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a 45 minute scenic helicopter flight from Christchurch to Akaroa
- Take in the aerial view of a gorgeous French inspired seaside village in the Banks Peninsula
- Take in the spectacular sight of the city, beach, and coastal line from the sky
DescriptionEmbark on a helicopter flight from Christchurch that follows the spectacular rugged coastline until you head inland to Akaroa harbour. The locals will tell you that no trip to the Christchurch area can be complete without a visit to Akaroa, the jewel in Banks Peninsula’s crown. On the way, discover the lush forests and grasslands that run down the hillsides to the azure water of the endless bays, fed by the Pacific Ocean itself. Upon arrival at Akaroa explore its excellent shops, cafés, and restaurants. Early French settlers gave Akaroa its heritage and distinct French feel that is reflected in the names of the streets and local bays.
Includes45-minute helicopter flight from Christchurch to Akaroa Live tour commentary provided in English
- 0 - 2 years infants are free of charge and must be seated on the lap of a fare paying adult
- If you are prone to motion sickness, please take necessary precautions
- At least two fares are required for this activity to take place
- This activity is subject to acceptable weather conditions
- Weight restrictions apply