My Guide Website?
From Christchurch: Walking Tour on Banks Peninsula
Enjoy a perfect family day trip from Christchurch with a walk on the volcanic Banks Peninsula. Discover the natural wonder of this region by taking a crater walk on an extinct volcano and exploring secluded beaches with expert guides.
- Learn from your local guide about the history of Christchurch and the surrounding area
- Chat over hot drinks at a local café before setting off along the coastal track
- Explore little bays and swimming spots
- Dine on a delicious picnic in a stunning location
- Taylor your walk to suit your personal needs
DescriptionPlan the perfect itinerary with your guide by selecting from a few great options with varying distances. Walk from 1-3 hours depending on how far you want to travel. Experience stunning Canterbury views and on this hike with experienced local guides. Journey for 30 minutes from Christchurch in a comfortable van and relax as you take in the scenic views on your way to Sumner/Lyttelton. Listen as your guide reveals the history of Christchurch. Sip on hot drinks at a local café before setting off along the coastal track. Take time to relax on the beach, swim, crab hunt, and climb hills. Savor a gourmet lunch at a picturesque location along the way. Return to Christchurch with fantastic photos and memories of a special day out.
IncludesHot drink at a local café Morning tea Bottle of water Gourmet picnic lunch Walking sticks and a day bag
- This tour is for small groups of up to 10 people Hotel pickup and drop-off is provided within 5km of the Auckland central business district