My Guide Website?
Christchurch: Hop-On Hop-Off Tour by Vintage Tram75 Reviews
See the sights of the Garden City with a full-day ticket to the tram in Christchurch. Hop on and hop off the heritage vehicle all day to explore attractions in the area.
- Explore the sights of Christchurch by vintage tram
- See how Christchurch has developed since the earthquakes of 2010 and 2011
- Jump off at sights such as the Canterbury Museum and Botanic Garden
- Stroll in the urban oasis of Hagley Park
DescriptionClimb aboard a vintage tram for a unique tour of Christchurch, and see the “Garden City” at your own pace with a full-day hop-on and hop-off tram ticket. Travel through the regenerated city center to see innovative architecture, See how the city center has been rebuilt after the devastating earthquakes of 2010 and 2011. Listen to a fascinating commentary from your driver as you take a full circuit in just 50 minutes, or jump on and off at leisure at 18 stops. The tram currently starts at Cathedral Junction and travels through Cathedral Square, before passing the River Avon. Jump off at the Canterbury Museum, just a short stroll from the Botanic Garden and Arts Center. Discover the city’s largest urban space at Hagley Park, or explore the boutique stores of New Regent Street, New Zealand’s “Most Beautiful Street.”
IncludesFull-day ticket for the vintage tram On board commentary
- Trams run every 15 minutes from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM in Summer, October-March and from 10:00 AM to 4:00 OM in winter, April-September Children under 15 years old are free of charge