Best Shopping in Christchurch
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Christchurch team
Shopping in Christchurch has never fallen short of providing great retail therapy. You can find some great souvenirs and arts & crafts, as well as your favourite designer labels. Or feel the local vibe, by visiting the markets and fairs. You'll find gifts and souvenirs in all of Canterbury's tourist destinations while browsing in French-inspired Akaroa is a particular delight. If you're in the south of the region, Timaru is a must. It's had a recent injection of some great shops and a fabulous waterfront dining area to compliment it. Lots of quirky boutiques and arts & crafts shops will delight and inspire. But if you want familiarity and big name brands, stay in Christchurch.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Christchurch:If youʻre booking your trip to Christchurch last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Christchurch: Tram, Punt and Gondola Ride Combo Ticket
- Christchurch: Guided Cave Stream and Castle Hill Tour
- Christchurch Gondola and Tram City Tour Combo
- Arthur's Pass: TranzAlpine Train and Castle Hill Day Tour
- Mount Cook & Lake Tekapo Day Tour from Christchurch