My Guide Website?
A ride in a helicopter is a never-to-be-forgotten experience. The team of experienced friendly pilots will ensure that your flight is an enjoyable one. All of flights are either in a Cabri G2, EC120 B or AS350 B2 (Squirrel) helicopter.
Flights Include (but not limited to):
- Discover Christchurch from a new perspective when you fly over the city, Port Hills & Lyttelton Harbour.
- Explore Christchurch from above then land next to Mt Herbert to enjoy breath-taking views of the Harbour.
- Take a helicopter flight and drop in at a winery of your choice,
- Flyover the city, Banks Peninsula and the French harbour settlement of Akaroa.
- Fly over the Canterbury Plains inbound for Chest Peak, one of the highest mountains in the region.
- Fly to Mount Cook, take a transfer and land up on the Tasman Glacier.
- Fly to Kaikoura along the coastline for a chance to see seals, dolphins and whales in their natural habitat.
03 359 0470