Best Points of Interest in Christchurch
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Christchurch team
The 'Garden City' of Christchurch is packed full of attractions and activities to explore. However, there are an abundance of beautiful points of interest that often don't cost a penny not just in Christchurch but the wider Canterbury region.
Our Christchurch Points of Interest Guide also includes those not to be missed spots in the wider Canterbury region. Our suggestions range from the Canterbury Museum and Botanic Gardens to regional parks, national parks, seal colonies, and more.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Christchurch:If youʻre booking your trip to Christchurch last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Christchurch: Guided Cave Stream and Castle Hill Tour
- Mount Cook & Lake Tekapo Day Tour from Christchurch
- Arthur's Pass: TranzAlpine Train and Castle Hill Day Tour
- Christchurch: Hop-On Hop-Off Tour by Vintage Tram
- Christchurch: Godley Head & Lyttelton Guided Walking Tour