My Guide Website?
Hagley Golf Club
Play a round at Canterbury’s oldest golf course, right in the heart of Christchurch.
The Hagley Golf Club is set in the expansive Hagley Park, though operates independently of the city and carefully maintains the grounds itself. Established in 1870, the Hagley Golf Club has long been an important institution in Christchurch and remains a popular destination for golfers.
Members are granted full playing rights as well as allowed entry into the many tournaments held throughout the year. Guests are made to feel welcome too, with affordable green fees and clubs for hire.
- Visitors are most welcome, phone the shop on 379 8279 if you need to hire clubs.
- Car parking is available in the Gardens Car park and vouchers for long stay can be obtained from the club’s shop.
- Members should preferably park on Harper Ave.
- The Course has a par of 72 and is 5814 metres in length off the White tee markers and 5030 off the Yellow.
- Membership rates are very competitive with special deals for new members as well as a range of memberships to fit most golfer’s needs.
03 379 8279